You can make a delightful decoration for your home with just a little effort and imagination!
Flowers are the best gift that you can give and receive! It is a perfect gift for all occasions and it transcends all barriers. For a wonderful and creative bouquet you do not have to spend large sums of money, you can also try to create one!
What Do You Need:
- Small Pumpkin;
- Floral Foam;
- A can or a small pot;
1. On a pumpkin of desired size, mark the location for a can or a pot. Choose a container that is large enough to fit the flowers, but can also fit into the pumpkin.
2. Then scoop out the pumpkin so that you can put a can into it and remove all seeds from the inside.
3. Cut the floral foam so it can fill the inside of the can/pot, then soak it with some water. Put the can into a pumpkin.
4. Arrange the flowers by putting them one by one in the middle of the foam. It is best to place the flowers with longer stems in the middle and the shorter stems at the edges. Choose flowers that you like or are currently available. Add some leaves and branches for a better effect.
5. Your arrangement is ready! You can you give it as a beautiful gift or enjoy your craft by yourself!