Magnesium is an essential mineral for staying healthy and is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Multiple health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
1. Magnesium may reverse osteoporosis
2. Magnesium prevents cardiovascular diseases
3. Magnesium regulates high blood pressure (Hypertension)
4. Magnesium treats diabetes
5. Magnesium treats migraines, insomnia, and depression
The foods magnesium is found in include:
Beans and nuts.
Whole grains such as brown rice and whole wheat bread.
Green leafy vegetables.