Prepare Orange Blossom Cocktail
- 50ml gin (we like Bombay Sapphire for this recipe)
- 100ml lemon tonic water (try Fever-Tree)
- 10ml orange blossom honey
- Long orange peel twist
- Drizzle the honey into the bottom of a tall glass and add the gin.
- Stir to mix fully, then add plenty of cubed ice.
- Top with the lemon tonic water and stir to combine.
- Finish by spritzing the orange peel over the top and sides of the glass. Then, feed the peel into the glass around the ice creating a spiral effect.