Top 16 Easy and Attractive Garden DIY Projects Using Bamboo
For those of you who love to decorate home & garden with natural elements, wood isn’t only option. Bamboo is another great choice, as it is known for green, strong, lightweight and incredibly renewable feature. With an exotic look, bamboo is becoming more and more popular for home decoration. Bamboo poles are also very suitable for your outdoor decorations. Making a bamboo project is pretty easy and cheap. Anyone can craft their own home decorative projects using this natural material, whether indoor or outdoor.
So if you want to DIY something to spruce up your living space, don’t forget to incorporate some panda food in your projects.
1. Fencing not only makes you get privacy, it also be an outdoor landscape
2. Bird house or feeder can be so luxury
3. Side rainlings with rope can be an awesome garden or yard landscape
4. Make a garden teepee to grow pole beans
Get Great Tutorial for Bottom Project ====> thepaintedhinge.com
5. You can use them in a cascading fountain
Get Great Tutorial for Above Project ====> typepad.com
6. Pallets and bamboo are perfect materials to build your courtyard gate
7. Stunning suspended garden will capture every guest’s attention
8. Build a simple garden bench